Friday 25 January 2013

be adaptable ...change is good for you?

back in the autumn, and after prolonged discussions over comfort and matters feng shui , a new sofa (self assembly of course) was delivered from


it is so very comfortable, geriatric knees can cope with exit and entrance 
and I can almost understand Flemish TV when ensconced in it

maar

the HUGE cardboard crate was a bit of a problem
 I cut it up in tidy pieces to take in the car, later,  to be recycled


we stored it, pro temp, in the studio but it was an eyesore, it blocked the door,  until, coming home after a few weeks away I decided to paint on a few pieces, to loosen myself up


 



and then I thought .....

this is fun!

I will keep the card and use it ..... and I did (but you will have to wait for my next post!)






No comments:

Post a Comment